WHO WE ARE. We are NZYTech, Lda. – Genes and Enzymes, with head office at Estrada do Paço do Lumiar – Campus do Lumiar, Edifício E – 1º andar – 1649-038 Lisboa, PORTUGAL. We will process your personal data, as defined in the applicable data protection legislation as data controller. Accordingly, we are responsible for the means used, the purposes of the processing and the security measures implemented.
PURPOSE. Your data will be processed (either collected via electronic communication services or through other means) for the following purposes:
Respond to your queries;
Process invoices and orders
Protection of our IT systems
Marketing and Communication
GROUNDS OF PROCESSING YOUR DATA. We will process your data based on our legitimate interest (for cookies and queries), contractual obligations (management of invoices and orders), compliance with legal obligations (management of invoices and orders).
SHARING OF DATA. We will share your data with our service providers that are part of our normal business activity, both inside and outside the European Union.
YOUR RIGHTS. You have the right to access, rectify, delete your personal data as well as to object to its use or request portability, as applicable. You have the right to file a complaint with the Portuguese Data Protection Authority – CNPD.
Below you will find more information applicable to the use carried out by us for your personal data as user of our website or as a client.
- Name: NZYTech, Lda
- Country: Portugal (PT)
- VAT number / CIF / NIF: 508 432 901
- Address: Estrada do Paço do Lumiar, Campus do Lumiar Ed E R/C, 1649-038 Lisboa
- Phone: +351 213 643 514
- Fax: +351 217 151 168
- e-mail: email@example.com
- URL: nzytech.com
PURPOSE FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Identity data: your name, surname, address and other contact data;
Order and contracts-related data: data that you provide for the execution and performance of product or services orders;
* Some of this data may be mandatory.
- Reply to your queries: Only the personal data necessary to solve your query.
- Processing of orders and invoicing matters: Only the data necessary for full compliance with the terms of the order
- Web experience and browsing data: The information will not be processed for automated-decision purposes and will be limited to the features of the website in order to allow you a better online experience and for us to generate statics. No information from third parties will be used as part of our relationship with you.
- Protection of our IT systems: Your data can be processed for the purposes of protection, maintenance and improvement of our IT systems, notably against risks related with cyberattacks, malware, virus and ransomware.
- Marketing: We will contact you as part of our marketing initiatives either by phone or email in order to let you know about our products and services, our promotions or to invite you to our events, either because you are a client of our company or because you have subscribed our marketing mailing lists.
GROUNDS OF PROCESSING
- Reply to your queries –– legitimate interests, performance of contract and compliance with legal obligations.
- Processing of orders and invoicing matters – legitimate interests, performance of contract and compliance with legal obligations.
- Web experience and browsing data – legitimate interests.
- Protection of our IT systems – – legitimate interests.
- Marketing – legitimate interests or consent.
- Newsletter subscription – consent.
- Processing of orders and invoicing matters – 3 years following performance of contract or higher in accordance with the rules on statute of limitations as this may be relevant for the defense of our rights. Data that is relevant for tax purposes, that will be kept for the period set in the law.
- Web experience and browsing data – For limited periods never exceeding 3 months until data is anonymized.
SHARING WITH THIRD PARTIES
We will give access to your personal data to third parties that provide us the services that are relevant for our activity, including IT providers. Some of these providers may be located in territories outside the European Economic Area that do not offer an adequate level of protection. Any transfer of data in this regard will be made with the adequate safeguards.
YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR DATA
Your personal data will remain confidential and you have the right to exercise your rights set in the applicable legislation (access, rectify, delete your personal data, portability and object to processing) free of charge.
You may contact us to exercise your rights using the following channels (we may ask you to provide a copy of a document evidencing your identity).
Estrada do Paço do Lumiar
Campus do Lumiar, Edifício E – R/C
1649-038 Lisboa – Portugal
You may also file a claim with CNPD, the Portuguese data protection regulator.
We have implemented adequate security measures to process your data taking into account the risks at stake.
We may amend this policy. To the extent it is possible, we will notify you of same.
- What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that a website or app stores on your device. This text contains information related to your browsing experience and use. Cookies are necessary to facilitate browsing experience and improve our website.
- Types of Cookies
Cookies can be classified as follows in relation to their origin:
Own cookies: Sent to your device from a system controlled by us.
Third-party cookies: Sent to your device from a system not controlled by us.
Cookies can be classified as follows in relation to their purpose:
Strictly necessary cookies (technical): Cookies that allow the user to browse our website.
Functionality cookies: Cookies are needed to store and recall information so that you can access the website with certain features that create an experience different from that of other users.
Analytical cookies: Are aimed at quantifying website’s users, sections visited, etc.
Cookies can be classified on the length of time they remain activated:
Session cookies: these cookies are designed to collect and store data for the period of time user accesses our website.
Persistent cookies: these are the cookies where the data remains stored in the terminal/device and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party controlling it.
Our website uses both persistent and session cookies.
- Cookies we use
Our cookies do not store information such as passwords or banking details, etc.
We use strictly necessary, functionality and analytical cookies.
For what purposes can cookies be used on the website?
Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, make the buying process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content for broadcasting videos or sound or share content via social networks.
Personalization cookies: These cookies allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics depending on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
Analysis cookies: These cookies allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data of the users of the service.
Cookies our website uses:
|_ga||The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.||2 years|
|_gid||Installed by Google Analytics, _gid cookie stores information on how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report of the website’s performance. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.||24 hours|
|pardot||The pardot cookie is set while the visitor is logged in as a Pardot user. The cookie indicates an active session and is not used for tracking.||Salesforce / Pardot||10 years|
|_gat||This cookie is installed by Google Universal Analytics to restrain request rate and thus limit the collection of data on high traffic sites.||1 minute|
|visitor_id||Intended for anonymous visitor tracking||Salesforce / Pardot||10 years|
|Visitor_id*-Hash||To provide protection against hackers.||Salesforce / Pardot|
|pi_opt_in||To store privacy preferences – tracking Preferences Opt-in for once a user opts-in for tracking.||Salesforce / Pardot||10 years|
|ppviewtimer||Your viewed products and categories on our store||NZYTech||1 day|
|t_listname||Your viewed products and categories on our store||NZYTech||1 day|
|lpv||This LPV cookie is set to keep Pardot from tracking multiple page views on a single asset over a 30-minute session||Salesforce / Pardot||30 minutes|
What will happen if I turn off cookies?
Some features of the Services and areas of this website may not work properly if cookies are disabled.
- Use of the Cookies information
The cookie-related information that we store is not shared with any third party. However, kindly note that “Third-party cookies” are operated by external entities.