Rapid and specific colorimetric method for the determination of Sucrose and D-Glucose. Based on the combined action of Glucose oxidase (GOD) and Peroxidase (POD).The D-glucose concentration is determined before and after hydrolysis of sucrose by b-fructosidase. The sucrose content is calculated form the difference in D-glucose concentrations before and after hydrolysis by b-fructosidase.
– Simple method
– Rapid reaction
– Stable reagents
Wine, beer, fruit juices, milk, dietetic foods, bread, jam, honey, ice-creams, fruit and vegetables, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics and biological samples.
– Quantity: 250 tests of each analyte
– Range: 100-1000 mg/L
– Solution 1 (assay buffer pH 4.6)
– Suspension 2 (enzyme b-Fructosidase)
– Solution 3 (GOD-POD reagent buffer)
– Mixture 4 (GOD-POD reagent enzymes)
– Solution 5 (D-Glucose standard solution – 1.0 mg/mL)