Description: NZYTech’s Custom Gene Synthesis service provides in vitro chemical synthesis, cloning and 100% sequence verification of any desired DNA genetic sequence. NZYTech’s R&D department improved standard molecular biology processes and developed innovative bio-informatics tools for gene design and codon optimization. Our proprietary gene optimization algorithm – ATGenium – comprehensively optimizes critical factors in transcription, translation and co-translational protein folding to deliver highest levels of expression in any host system. Genes are cloned into our standard cloning vectors. Downstream services, including sub-cloning, site directed mutagenesis, plasmid prep and protein expression are available upon request. Sub-cloning into one of our pHTP Escherichia coli expression plasmids – pHTP expression vectors – is provided at a very competitive price.
– Flexible, custom gene design process: DNA sequences can be engineered to add tags, restriction sites, promoters or other elements
– Free gene design & codon optimization – ATGenium – can be used to optimize DNA sequences and enhance protein expression, if requested
– All genes are 100% sequence verified and cloned into our standard cloning vectors – pHTP0 or other
– Possibility to sub-clone your gene into any destination vector
– Complete confidentiality guaranteed
– Quality assurance certificate
– Competitive prices
Complementary services (*):
– Your synthetic gene can be easily transferred from the standard entry vectors into one of our pHTP Escherichia coli expression plasmids for a very competitive price (see gene cloning). High protein expression levels can be reached when using pHTP expression vectors (see expression levels).
– Alternatively, sub-cloning your gene into your vector of choice is also possible (see gene cloning).
– Screening the best expression conditions for your recombinant protein is also available and may include gene sub-cloning into a battery of pHTP expression vectors (see figure below), followed by protein expression and purification (see enhanced protein expression).
(*) at additional price
Synthetic genes cloned into pHTP0 cloning vector can be easily transferred into any pHTP E. coli expression vector. The portfolio of pHTP expression vectors includes a different range of fusion tags, thus offering the possibility to quickly assay levels of expression and solubility of a desired protein in multiple expression vectors.
– 0.5-1 μg purified recombinant plasmid containing your synthesized gene
– Gene Synthesis Report containing vector map, gene sequence and QC certificate
– Delivery in 18 to 22 working days for non-complex genes
Quotes & Ordering:
For quotations and orders, please email us to email@example.com; send us your gene sequence in FASTA format, or upload and fill out the NZYTech’s Gene Synthesis Order Form. A quote, together with the corresponding gene synthesis project, will be send to you within 24h. Our dedicated PhD-level project management team can tailor the order according to your specific requirements, and support you throughout the entire project.
Prices and turnaround times are estimated for non-complex genes and may increase as gene length and complexity increases. Sequences that are unstable and/or toxic to E. coli can substantially affect delivery times.
Please contact us to learn about discounted pricing for high-volume orders, institutional contracts, long-term partnerships, or to discuss your specific requirements.
– Your gene request will be reviewed by our experienced scientists in order to investigate the presence of elements that may interfere with synthesis and/or assembly performance. Design warnings include:
– Secondary structure: hairpins; local and global GC content
– Repeat content; homopolymers: A/C/T <=10 bases and G <=6 bases
– Restriction sites
– You will receive a gene synthesis project describing your detailed request. If gene sequence does not pass the screening criteria, our gene services specialists will contact you to determine the best way to proceed.
– Downstream services also available upon request (gene sub-cloning; site directed mutagenesis & recombinant protein production).
– Beware that higher DNA yields and endotoxin free DNA may be provided upon request at an additional cost.
– Please notice that each gene will be screened to identify potentially dangerous pathogen sequences. NZYTech reserves the right to refuse any order that does not pass this biosafety screen.