Description: NZYDNA Ladder IV is a molecular weight marker specially designed for easy size determination of small DNA fragments in agarose gels. Gels need to contain at least a 4% (w/v) concentration of agarose to allow the clear identification of each band. NZYDNA Ladder IV produces a pattern of 25 regularly spaced bands, ranging from 20 to 500 bp in 20 bp increments.
– Ready-to-load form
– The band at 200 bp stains brighter to help identification
– Size determination of small DNA fragments
– Size Range: 0.02 – 0.5 kb
– Storage conditions: Store at -20 °C until first use. Thereafter, the product can be stored at 4 °C for up to 6 months
– Shipping conditions: Shipped at room temperature to 4 ºC
– DNA mixture supplied in gel loading buffer for 50 lanes or 150 lanes