Description: NZYDNA Ladder VII is a molecular weight marker for conventional agarose electrophoresis. It produces a pattern of 14 regularly spaced bands, ranging from 100 to 3000 bp.
– Ready-to-load form
– Precisely defined size intervals between bands
– Size determination and nucleic acid quantification
– Size Range: 0.1 – 3 kb
– Storage conditions: Store at -20 °C until first use. Thereafter, the product can be stored at 4 °C for up to 6 months
– Shipping conditions: Shipped at room temperature to 4 ºC
– DNA mixture supplied in gel loading buffer for 200 lanes or 500 lanes