Description: 6× NZYDNA loading dye is a ready-to-use buffer used to prepare DNA samples for loading on agarose gels. The buffer contains three different dyes (xylene cyanol, bromophenol blue and orange G) which migrate to the same point as dsDNA of determined sizes. Dye mobility depends on gel concentration.
– Convenient ready-to-use
– Allows visual monitoring of DNA migration distance and control the gel run time
– Preparation of DNA samples, ladders and markers for loading on agarose gels
Separation of the dyes present at 6× NZYDNA loading dye:
– Concentration: 6×
– Dyes: Xylene cyanol, Bromophenol blue, Orange G
– Storage conditions: Store at room temperature or at 4 °C for up to 12 months. For longer periods, store at -20 °C.
– Shipping conditions: Shipped at room temperature to dry ice
– 5 vials of 1 mL