(*) NZYTech has a collection of some popular vectors for different expression systems. Please ask us if we have the destination vector you want.
Description: NZYTech offers a high performance DNA cloning service allowing you to save time and energy for your research. Our expert PhD team can transfer full length cDNAs, synthetic genes, or PCR products, as well as sub-clone inserts from a specific plasmid into desired vectors, using standard or more sophisticated molecular cloning techniques. DNA fragments will be cloned directly into our standard cloning vectors (pHTP0) or into a vector of your choice. For your convenience, gene cloning service can easily be added onto a gene synthesis order.
NZYTech has a comprehensive library of several E. coli expression plasmids – pHTP expression vectors – containing different tags known to enhance protein’s solubility and/or promote correct protein’s folding. This may constitute the best economic and flexible alternative for selecting an appropriate tag for each type of protein.
You will easily get your gene ready-to-use in your downstream applications.
– Comprehensive support in the selection of an appropriate cloning strategy
– Genes of interest will be obtained from gDNA, cDNA, pDNA, phage or cosmid DNA
– Genes can also be obtained by Gene Synthesis (at an additional cost)
– Genes will be cloned directly into our standard cloning vectors or into a vector of your choice
– Complex cloning projects: expertise in designing and producing complex DNA constructs
– QC by verification of correct plasmids sequence and frame using Sanger sequencing
– Lower price for sub-cloning into pHTP E. coli expression vectors
– Considerable saving of time and money
– Customers retain all rights to the sequence data and related intellectual property
– Absolute confidentiality is guaranteed
Sub-cloning into pHTP E. coli expression vectors:
PCR fragments or synthetic genes cloned into an entry vector can be easily transferred into any pHTP E. coli expression vector. The NZYTech’ portfolio of pHTP expression vectors includes a different range of fusion tags, thus offering the possibility to quickly assay levels of expression and solubility of a desired protein in multiple conditions.
The advantages of sub-cloning genes into pHTP vectors includes:
– Lower price
– Fast cloning procedure
– pHTP expression vectors use the T7/lac promoter for regulated high-level protein expression
– Different range of fusion tags available
– Flexibility: gene sub-cloning can be easily achieved from the pHTP0 cloning vector to any of the pHTP derivatives with different solubility tags
– High protein expression levels can be reached when using pHTP expression vectors (see expression levels)
Complementary services (*):
– Standard Protein Production: for a high-quality, cost-effective recombinant protein expression
– Enhanced Protein Expression: screening of the best expression conditions for your recombinant protein, using our battery of pHTP expression vectors. This service includes gene sub-cloning into pHTP vectors, followed by protein expression and purification.
(*) at additional price
– 0.5-1 μg purified recombinant plasmid containing your gene and/or stab culture
– Gene Cloning Report containing vector map, insert sequence and QC certificate
– Estimated delivery: 15-25 working days for non-complex cloning projects.
Quotes & Ordering:
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com. Contact us to learn about discounted pricing for high-volume orders, institutional contracts, long-term partnerships, or to discuss your specific requirements.