Price list (orders > 48 genes):
Description: NZYTech’s R&D team has recently developed a High-throughput (HTP) Gene Synthesis platform to efficiently generate hundreds to thousands of synthetic genes. With that in mind, we have improved standard molecular biology processes and developed innovative bio-informatics tools for gene design and codon optimization. We offer a high quality HTP Gene Synthesis service for DNA fragments < than 4 kb. HTP Gene Synthesis will allow you to tackle difficult research projects such as those involving determining structure-function relationships in different proteins, creating novel antibody libraries, screening gene variant libraries or optimizing protein function and expression. Our codon optimization technology – ATGenium – will allow obtaining the highest possible levels of gene expression in different expressions hosts while retaining high levels of protein solubility.
– Free gene design & codon optimization – ATGenium – DNA sequences can be optimized to improve protein expression in different hosts
– Flexible, custom process: sequences can be engineered to add tags, restriction sites, promoters or other elements
– All genes are 100% sequence verified
– Synthetic genes are cloned into our standard cloning vectors (pHTP0 or other) or into any expression vector from our pHTP library
– Minimum orders of 48 genes
– Saves you time and money
– Quality assurance certificate
– Absolute confidentiality is guaranteed
Complementary services (*)
– Your synthetic gene can be easily transferred from the standard entry vectors to our pHTP Escherichia coli expression plasmids for a very competitive price (see gene cloning). High protein expression levels can be reached when using pHTP expression vectors (see expression levels).
– Screening the best expression conditions for your recombinant protein is also available and may include gene sub-cloning into a battery of pHTP expression vectors (see figure below), followed by protein expression and purification (see enhanced protein expression)
(*) at additional price
Your synthetic genes can be easily transferred from the standard entry vector to our pHTP Escherichia coli expression plasmids for a very competitive price. Price for sub-cloning into one of NZYTech’s pHTP expression vectors is 65 €. High protein expression is reached when using this system (please check data in Figures & Tables section). In addition, we can screen the best expression conditions for your protein using a battery of proprietary designed destination vectors.
Synthetic genes cloned into pHTP0 cloning vector can be easily transferred into any pHTP E. coli expression vector. The portfolio of pHTP expression vectors includes a different range of fusion tags, thus offering the possibility of quickly assaying levels of expression and solubility of a desired protein in multiple conditions.
– 0.5-1 μg of purified recombinant plasmids containing your synthetic genes (in 96-well plates)
– HTP Gene Synthesis Report containing vector map, gene sequences and QC certificate
– Estimated delivery: depends on each project complexity
– Your gene sequences will be reviewed by our experience scientists in order to evaluate the presence of elements that may interfere with synthesis and/or assembly performance. Design warnings include:
– Secondary structure: hairpins; local and global GC content
– Repeat content; homopolymers: A/C/T <=10 bases and G <=6 bases
– Restriction sites
– You will receive a HTP gene synthesis project describing your detailed request. In case your gene sequence does not pass the screening criteria, our gene services specialists will contact you to determine the best way to proceed.
– Downstream services also available upon request (gene sub-cloning; site-directed mutagenesis & recombinant protein production)
– Beware that higher DNA yields and endotoxin free DNA may be provided upon request and with an additional cost
– Please notice that each gene will be screened to identify potentially dangerous pathogen sequences. NZYTech reserves the right to refuse any order that does not pass this biosafety screen.