Due to Covid19 and the social distancing measures adopted, we are currently not accepting orders for this service.
Quotes and Orders:
Please download our Order Form, complete and send it to email@example.com.
Complex and/or Multiple Site-directed mutagenesis are available upon request
You will receive your project and quote within 24h.
NZYTech offers a site-directed mutagenesis service which includes the introduction of single or multiple mutations – substitutions, insertions or deletions – into existing plasmid DNA sequences. The strategy usually involves an oligonucleotide-directed mutagenic approach. All generated mutant clones are screened by Sanger sequencing to ensure that the desired modifications have been made.
– Substitution, deletion or insertion within a plasmid DNA sequence
– Use of high-fidelity enzymes to minimize PCR errors
– 100% accuracy of the mutated region
– Short turnaround time
– Complete confidentiality guaranteed
– 0.5-1 μg purified mutant plasmid
– Site-directed mutagenesis report containing QC certificate