Who We Are
We are NZYTech, Lda. – Genes and Enzymes, with head office at Estrada do Paço do Lumiar – Campus do Lumiar, Edifício E – 1º andar – 1649-038 Lisboa, PORTUGAL. We will process your personal data, as defined in the applicable data protection legislation as data controller. Accordingly, we are responsible for the means used, the purposes of the processing and the security measures implemented.
Your data will be processed (either collected via electronic communication services or through other means) for the following purposes:
- Respond to your queries;
- Process invoices and orders
- Protection of our IT systems
- Marketing and Communication
Grounds of Processing your Data
We will process your data based on our legitimate interest (for cookies, queries and marketing, if you are a client), contractual obligations (management of invoices and orders), compliance with legal obligations (management of invoices and orders) and consent (for marketing, if you are a client).
Sharing of Data
We will share your data with our service providers that are part of our normal business activity, both inside and outside the European Union.
You have the right to access, rectify, delete your personal data as well as to object to its use or request portability, as applicable. You have the right to file a complaint with the Portuguese Data Protection Authority – CNPD.
Below you will find more information applicable to the use carried out by us for your personal data as user of our website or as a client.
Purpose for Processing Your Personal Data
Identity data: your name, surname, address and other contact data;
Order and contracts-related data: data that you provide for the execution and performance of product or services orders;
* Some of this data may be mandatory.
- Reply to your queries: Only the personal data necessary to solve your query.
- Processing of orders and invoicing matters: Only the data necessary for full compliance with the terms of the order
- Web experience and browsing data: The information will not be processed for automated-decision purposes and will be limited to the features of the website in order to allow you a better online experience and for us to generate statics. No information from third parties will be used as part of our relationship with you.
- Protection of our IT systems: Your data can be processed for the purposes of protection, maintenance and improvement of our IT systems, notably against risks related with cyberattacks, malware, virus and ransomware.
- Marketing: We will contact you as part of our marketing initiatives either by phone or email in order to let you know about our products and services, our promotions or to invite you to our events, either because you are a client of our company or because you have subscribed our marketing mailing lists.
Grounds of Processing
- Reply to your queries – legitimate interests, performance of contract and compliance with legal obligations.
- Processing of orders and invoicing matters – legitimate interests, performance of contract and compliance with legal obligations.
- Web experience and browsing data – legitimate interests.
- Protection of our IT systems – legitimate interests.
- Marketing – legitimate interests or consent.
- Newsletter subscription – consent.
- Processing of orders and invoicing matters – 3 years following performance of contract or higher in accordance with the rules on statute of limitations as this may be relevant for the defense of our rights. Data that is relevant for tax purposes, that will be kept for the period set in the law.
- Web experience and browsing data – For limited periods never exceeding 3 months until data is anonymized.
- Contact information for sending commercial and marketing communications will be retained until the data subject withdraws consent, expresses opposition to receiving these communications, or, in the case of a customer, 4 years have elapsed since the last purchase.
Sharing with Third Parties
We will give access to your personal data to third parties that provide us the services that are relevant for our activity, including IT providers. Some of these providers may be located in territories outside the European Economic Area that do not offer an adequate level of protection. Any transfer of data in this regard will be made with the adequate safeguards.
Your Rights in Relation to Your Data
Your personal data will remain confidential and you have the right to exercise your rights set in the applicable legislation (access, rectify, delete your personal data, portability and object to processing) free of charge.
You may contact us to exercise your rights using the following channels (we may ask you to provide additional information to confirm your identity).
Estrada do Paço do Lumiar, Campus do Lumiar, Edifício E – R/C
1649-038 Lisboa – Portugal
You may also file a claim with CNPD, the Portuguese data protection regulator.
We have implemented adequate security measures to process your data taking into account the risks at stake.
We may amend this policy. To the extent it is possible, we will notify you of the same.